Guided Mayday SLT
Super Light Weight Rogallo type steerable rescue system
GMD SLT on the scales 1910[gr]
G-MD SLT is the new born superlight brother of our well known and respected G-MD. The G-MD SLT shares the same performance of G-MD SLT, but is much lighter (less than 2 kg.) and smaller pack volume. To achieve this goal, we used the latest hi-tech materials and cloth, including the use of PN-9 (20 Denier based high tenacity Nylon - same cloth used on Mayday SLT range)
G-MD SLT - fully certified to EN requirements. The G-MD SLT offers super fast, yet still soft deployment, making sure you land safely, unshocked while safly steering to a landing field chosen by you. The deployment sequence of G-MD SLT is designed to function with or without a cut-off system for the main wing, making it attractive to weekend pilots thanks to the simplicity of use, combined with the advantages of a steerable guiding rescue.
- Super lightweight - less than 2 Kg. folded into internal deployment bag
- Glides with L/D of ~1.5 and low sink rate, allowing for flare and soft landing.
- Fully steerable - in same fashion as paraglider, allows for choice of landing places
- low sink rate
- High deployment reliability
- Ultra fast opening with low deployment shock
- Excellent flaring capacity on landing
- Competitive pricing (best value for money)
- Comes complete with brake handles and bridle/riser
|No. of Lines
|Sink Rate [m/s]
||3.8 m/s (90kg)
||20.5 k/h (90kg)
||According to EN 12491 up to 130kg
G-MD SLT is fully certified by CEN to the new EN norm and approved for up to 130kg.
Click here for test report »
Guided Mayday complete with Riser, folded in internal deployment bag