Split Legs Paramotor Harness
HIGH Hook-In points
Here it comes - the revolutionary concept of Split Legs Paramotor harness finally is a reality.
We at APCO are proud to have brought to life an idea which has been in the air for a long time - a split-legs paramotor harness which would have no seatplate, weighing absolute minimum, but in terms of comfort and safety would exceed the standard classic paramotor harness.
Split legs concept for Paramotor flying opens new possibilities and sets new standard which will be quickly followed by many other brands.
Giving up on seatplate immediately allows for reduction of the weight by a half kilo at least.
Absence of hard seatplate, makes it easier to create a design where power unit is closer to the body.
Split legs seating holds much greater potential for improved weight shift - Great for Slalom flying.
Effortless takeoff and landing with gravity center moved closer to the back, makes the unit feel lighter.
No seatplate and Split legs arrangement permits undisturbed take-off run. No hard pieces bumping your thighs on launch which makes it way easier and far more comfortable.
Surprisingly, contradicting common belief, APCO designers were able to create a harness which is comfortable, above expectations and makes handling of the power unit on take-off and in flight far simpler and effortless.
The design is rich in options, attentive to the smallest details, with striking appearance of haute couture creation.
Only top quality materials were used, aiming for the best possible finish, comfort and style.
- Super Light weight - under 1.5 Kg.
- Fits most frames with high hook in points
- Zipped on, side mounted Emergency parachute compartment specifically designed for this harness and is interchangeable with a zipped on side pocket.
- Size adjustment using a back extension zipper creating a unisize harness to accommodate most pilots (both short and tall).
- Super light ventilated ergonomic back support with specially designed foam to isolate engine vibration.
- Optional Ball bearing Pulley assembley for accelerator
- Optional Mirror Kit
- Extra wide 3D padded shoulder straps for maximum load spreading and carrying comfort.
- Split leg design for undisturbed running and easier body transition during takeoff and landing
- Integrated emergency parachute connection loops.
- New lightweight quick lock buckles specially selected for split legs design - safe and easy to operate.
- Cloth - high density, strong and durable, but lightweight.
- All webbing adjusters - lightweight, top grade aluminium, easy to operate.
- Ergonomic breathable back support
- Double position main attachment loop for side bar.
- Ball bearing Pulley assembly for accelerator - minimal friction (optional)
- Loop for pull start bungy cord on both of the shoulder straps.
- New look high tech cloth
|SLT Split legs PM harness :: High Hook-in points
|| 1.500 [Kg]
|Back Vibration Isolating foam (removable)
|| 0.090 [Kg]
APCO's range of its world famous MayDay parachute, compatible with the purpose designed Emergency parachute compartment which can be Zipped on and off either side of the harness and is interchangeable with a zipped on Pocket.
More information is available in the accessories
The Split Legs paramotor harness is available in 2 standard colors - All Black with orange or green trim.
The Split Legs Paramotor Harness is available in 2 sizes and with a zipper extender will accommodate most pilots
- 43400 - S/M Split Legs High Hook-In PM (up to 185 cm)
- 43410 - L/XL Split Legs High Hook-In PM (185 cm and up)
- 80039 – Zipped on Side rescue container
- 80038 – Zipped on Side pocket
- 43107C - Ball bearing pulley assembly, ready to install (sold per piece)
- Ball bearing Pulleys assembly
- 2 X carbiners - 3 Ton Carabiner (2 Twist)
- side pocket
- ep pocket
- 2 Bridles