Rogallo type steerable rescue system
The latest addition to our world famous range of Mayday emergency parachutes - Guided Mayday (G-MD).
G-MD is specially designed to enhance our range and cover market segment which requires an advanced solution in more difficult cases of flight emergency.
The sophisticated, Rogallo type, steerable gliding emergency parachute is now available, after being fully certified by CEN to the new EN norm and approved for up to 130kg.
It is designed for the most discriminating pilot, allowing for maximum control over events in case of emergency (glider failure etc.)
G-MD mainly targets pilot segment specialising in high risk applications - ACRO, industry professionals and competition pilots, but is equally appealing to the general pilot market. G-MD deployment sequence designed to function with or without cut-off system for the main wing. Accordingly it is also attractive to weekend pilots thanks to the simplicity of use, combined with advantages offered by steerable gliding rescue system.
To see the Guided Mayday (G-MD) video:Click Here
- Glides with L/D of ~1.5 - instead of high sink rate vertical descent
- Fully steerable - in same fashion as paraglider, allows for choice of landing places
- Very low sink rate
- High deployment reliability
- Ultra fast opening with low deployment shock
- Good flaring capacity on landing
- Exclusive to APCO - Competitive pricing
- Comes complete with brake handles and bridle/riser
|No. of Lines
|Sink Rate [m/s]
||2.8 m/s (90kg)
||15 k/h (90kg)
||According to EN 12491 up to 130kg
G-MD is fully certified by CEN to the new EN norm and approved for up to 130kg.
Guided Mayday complete with Riser, folded in internal deployment bag